Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What A Difference A Decade Makes!

This month 10 years ago my life changed dramatically! I lost my husband and eldest daughter in a car accident and my only surviving daughter, Miriam, was left with second and third degree burns. She was miraculously healed of her burn scars and I now live with a daily reminder of God's Grace and Mercy towards me! It has been a long journey towards recovery from grief and depression but TO GOD BE THE GLORY for transforming my story!

I'm writing this to encourage you to believe and have FAITH that God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all we even know to think to ask of Him! He has healed my damaged emotions, kept me in my right mind and allowed me to be a stay at home Mom with my daughter. I have experienced multiple blessings over the years, too many to share in one post. I do share a few of them in my book, My #1 Is Still My #1!, which is my inspirational story of triumph over tragedy. This book offers hope to the hopeless, strength to the weak and a "how to" blueprint on moving through grief and loss. You can order it from my website at http://www.bernicebrightdickey.com/.

In celebration of the ten year anniversary God has allowed me several speaking engagements during the month of February. I will be speaking at several venues about how I overcame grief and loss and I invite you to come out and support me if you are in the Houston area. I will be posting them weekly on all social media platforms. Thank you in advance for your support now and down through the years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment